The Ugly Truth movie  » Movies  »
  • I will however purchase this to have in my movie collection
  • It was really funny, dealt with a lot of issues centered around the male/female dynamic

• by The Real Deal

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I really enjoyed watching this movie. This was another pick from the RedBox dvd kiosk. I will however purchase this to have in my movie collection. This movie is a great romantic comedy dealing with issues such as relationships, what

men and women look for when dating, etc. There are a lot of moments which include “adult” humor, but not so much in a physical manner. The movie stars Katherine Heigl (”Izzy” from Grey’s Anatomy & “Jane” from 27 Dresses) and Gerry Butler (if memory serves me correct, he played in P.S. I Love You with Hillary Swank).

It was really funny, dealt with a lot of issues centered around the male/female dynamic. If you are a person who enjoys ...

• The Ugly Truth movie
      romantic comedies, want to gain insight in how men and women think and feel, movies ACTUALLY tell the MALES point of view and opinions, this movie is for you.

If you would like to see more reviews, have recommendations, would like

to know my opinion on other movies, etc feel free to contact me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. . . . . until next time.

The Ugly Truth movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113011906860630/k2311a1130/11.30.09