Nintendo Wii Balance Board  » Games  »
  • Within minutes, I was able to get started with games and exercises

• by Kat Nell

I recently purchased the Wii Balance Board to use for both exercise and entertainment. It was extremely easy to assemble and just required me to pop in some batteries, sync with my Wii, and apply the foot pads so that it rested properly on my carpet. Within minutes, I was able to get started with games and

exercises.

First I had my information recorded as far as height, weight, date of birth etc. Then I was put through a series of fun tests where my “Wii Age” was assessed by taking into account my BMI, actual age, and several balance exercises.

Then I was able to choose from various types of games and exercises ...

• to participate in, using the Wii Balance Board. It is easy to use and takes only a little bit of getting used to. In no time, I was enjoying myself with downhill skiing, tight rope walking and soccer. And those were just some of the games that I could choose from.

I was also able to use

the balance board to do yoga exercises which were a great way to relax and tone up some muscles. It also helped me to improve coordination by showing me how I was balancing improperly and how to correct my posture and balance.

I’m sure I will continue to enjoy using the Wii Balance Board for many years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 283011906710630/k2311a1130/11.30.09