Calgon by Coty Get Juiced White Peach Body Mist fragrance
  • What I like about Calgon's line of Get Juiced scents are the irresistible fruity fragrances but not done in the same-sweet smelling notes that can be found anywhere, Get juiced body mist has unique freshly-scented notes but will leave you hard to guess at first hand
  • I love how the smell disperses smoothly which starts with a familiar grapefruit scent slowly revealing to unique notes of peach
  • I think the liquid is alcohol-based but doesn't produce that minty sting on skin

• by jhunie

I have a choosy nose when it comes to fragrances, I hate deep botanical scents or exotic perfume-based narcotics but I’m practically a sucker for girly colognes like a child. I’ve gotten over my old calgon fragrance that very much resembles pastry cake-like scent, now I’m moving on to Calgon’s Get Juiced body mists that smells bubbly and cheerful. I’m done with sensible scents, though I’m still keeping a few bottles of special perfumes that I sparingly use, Calgon’s body mist in white peach grape is slowly dominating my day as an everyday cologne.

What I like about Calgon’s line of Get Juiced scents are the irresistible fruity fragrances but not done in the same-sweet smelling notes that can be found anywhere, Get juiced body mist

has unique freshly-scented notes but will leave you hard to guess at first hand. The reason came from their bright idea of fusing fruit smells to create a single distinctly different cologne fragrance. I have mine in White Grape and Peach combined together which creates a lovely light smell. I love how the smell disperses smoothly which starts with a familiar grapefruit scent slowly revealing to unique notes of peach. The combined scents leave a refreshingly cool energy to start my day.

I first thought that the fusion of these cocky fruity scents might leave a cocktail of dizzying fragrances, but when I tried White Grape Peach, it totally blew me away. It’s not something I’ve smelled before and many people seem to get ...

• curious as well everytime I wear this cologne. I’ve been accustomed to light minimalist Calvin Klein colognes as well, Calgon is a similar smell but perhaps more girly than the rest. I use this body mist after a morning shower and this has always greeted my day. The mist can be easily diffused on skin without leaving colored stains on articles. I like to spray it on my hands and the smell holds on for the whole day. The scent even remains on my clothes and other articles. I think the liquid is alcohol-based but doesn’t produce that minty sting on skin. The combined cologne fragrance is light; it isn’t overpowering like most people would think and it easily hugs
        my nose.

My first bottle is almost finished, naturally since I’ve been spraying it on almost all the time. The next time, I’d be very thrilled to get my hands on another Get juiced body mist, I’m thinking of Strawberry Green Apple. The thought of combining those strong scents is already trivial to me. The first one lasted me almost a busy two months which is good for a bottle that’s only cheaply priced at 368 pesos or 8 dollars. I will surely try this again.

Overall, I would say body mist has a sparkling fragrance that’s perfect for day time and I will give it a fabulous score of 9 over 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563011906560630/k2311a1130/11.30.09