Coby TF- DVD737 7-Inch Divx Compatible Portable DVD Player  » Electronics  »
  • I love to hear songs in my DVD player because it has the great quality of sound which really gives a great satisfaction to the listener

• by sayanmu

I am a person who always looks for things which is good looking smart and portable, so that I choose this portable DVD player. One just can not easily believe but it is fact that my DVD player’s screen can easily rotate 180 degree. I really like to use this kind

of devices which has a good look also.

Now I can play any digital audio and video files in my portable and movable DVD player. I love to hear songs in my DVD player because it has the great quality of sound which really gives a great satisfaction to the listener. I usually transfer my songs in it or from it by using its high speed USB drive. Some times when I wish to play songs of my mobile phone’s memory card’s songs in it then I can also play that in my DVD player. The great sound quality of my dolby digitalized ...

• Coby TF- DVD737 7-Inch Divx Compatible Portable DVD Player
      DVD player gives me the feelings that one can have in home theatre system. When in my home only I have mood to listen songs not the others then I use its headphone which gives me a soothing sound quality to my ears.

When I travel a long distance I usually carry

it with me. This device also helps me in this case. It is so light weighted, slim and portable that it can be easily carried. Now lastly I can add one more thing which could have be better for the customers if the manufacturing company extends the warranty period for at least a year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163011906490630/k2311a1130/11.30.09