Coby MP305-4G MP3 Player 4 GB flash memory FM radio and USB drive with LCD  » Electronics  »
  • As I write before that I am a regular and big listener of songs so I usually wish to carry songs not in a nominal number

• by sayanmu

I always use to search some digital devices which has smart looks and can work smart also. So I choose this Coby MP305-4G MP3 Player 4 GB flash memory FM radio and USB drive with LCD. It is so nice and smart to see. It gives me some facilities for which I have always looked. It gives me a

great and cool LCD display with 7 colors backlight. Its contrast is also very soothing for eyes.

My player can play songs. It supports Mp3 music. Every one knows that it is the highest number of song’s format. Many times I use to hear online songs. This music player helps me to hear all this songs. I am a core ...

• hearted lover of song. I always believed in the quality of the music. This player is giving me the satisfaction by this way. My player can also helps me to hear songs and sounds of WMA through it.

in a nominal number. So that I really need some thing to hang with this has a big storage capacity. As this player has really a big 4 giga bytes capacity in it so it helps me to carry a huge number of songs. Generally I transfer songs in it by its high speed USB drive in a fast and cool way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163011906480630/k2311a1130/11.30.09