Pilot G-Tech-C4 pen  » Other  »
  • Another thing I like about this pen is that it has this refillable feature, which made it super user-friendly and economical as well
  • It helped my wallet a great deal, because the whole pen is rather costly (about 3SGD), so getting refills is definitely a cheaper option

• by zefashionista

I simply love this Pilot G-Tech-C4 pen — it is possibly my favorite pen after all these years. I am typically very fussy about the kind of pens/pencils I use — you could say I’m almost obsessive-compulsive about it. Yet this pen fulfills everything that I want, something that is simple, light, and gives good quality results.

My handwriting is small and hence I need

a small tip for pens. However there aren’t very many in the market, and even if there are, they aren’t of good sustainable quality as this pen is. Also, as I used to major in Literature in my University days, that required a lot of writing. The ink was long-lasting, it didnt run out too often despite the amount of writing I did.

Another thing ...

• I like about this pen is that it has this refillable feature, which made it super user-friendly and economical as well. I didnt have to buy the whole pen all over again, I just had to get refills. It helped my wallet a great deal, because the whole pen is rather costly (about 3SGD), so getting refills is definitely a cheaper option.

Be sure however

not to drop this pen on hard surfaces because that might cause the pen tip either to tilt (which still can be used but its rather irritating to have the tip out of place) or to break. It did happen to me once or twice but I learnt to be more careful and it hasnt happened again after that.

It is a MUST-HAVE in my pencil box.

Jaz says :

I really like this pen too often times during exams weeks I go out late at night just to buy a pen like this whenever mine is lost however if this pen falls it’s funtion becomes impaired and the ball poin becomes stuck.

Galega says :

This pen is quite durable. It can get impaired only when it falls vertically downward where ball point getting hit. Otherwise, there won’t be any problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122911906400130/k2311a1129/11.29.09