comGateway service  » Business  »
www.comgateway.com/
  • My entire experience throughout was pleasant and my worries were assured
  • I received an email within a few hours asking me to verify my credit card -- which I thought was a good thing because they wanted to ensure that it was really me making the transaction
  • So, in conclusion, I will definitely be using CGW again, and I hope that this review helped you who is reading it too (

• by zefashionista

I have seen alot of bad reviews about comGateway’s service — but I have to speak up for them after successfully completing 3 hassle-free transactions with them in the past one or two years.

In fact, I have a package with them at the moment that is being shipped from their facility to me. My entire experience throughout was pleasant and my worries were assured.

Firstly I placed an order with a US merchant using their

BuyForMe service. I received an email within a few hours asking me to verify my credit card — which I thought was a good thing because they wanted to ensure that it was really me making the transaction. A good safety measure.

Next, they sent me a confirmation email shortly after saying that my order was placed with the merchant, and they will inform me once the package reaches their facility.

While waiting for my package to ...

• be delivered, I sent them two queries regarding the amount they charged me for the verification process, as well as asking for details about the merchant order, and they replied my questions efficiently (within 36 hours) and with sufficient explanation so I was left without a doubt that they knew what they were doing.

Now, the package has just arrived at my US address (their facility) and they sent me an email saying that the shipping

costs has automatically been charged to my card, and they showed the breakdown of the charges as well in the email. I though this was very thoughtful of them to remove the whole process of my logging into their system to pay for shipping — they did it automatically and yet notified me of it.

So, in conclusion, I will definitely be using CGW again, and I hope that this review helped you who is reading it too (:

comGateway service
    PETERPPP says :

I used comGateway recently and it was the worst online company I have used to date. I bought 4 shirts and 3 x 100ml of cosmetics, and they charged me a total of 6.5kg volume weight when in fact the actual weight was less than 2kg. They refused to repack the items for me, saying that would destroy the boxes. Nonsense. They just wanted to charge more. I used their services as I have an Amex promotion. However, they refused to acknowledge the promo, and said I should have registered on their cousin website called globalshop.com. That is not even accurate, and yet another attempt to cheat customers. I made a complaint via email to their customer services, and their reply was rude, and a flat NO. They do not even offer a telephone number for me to call. Basically, they just do not want to talk to you, and they can just hide away behind emails. Very lousy and impersonal service, and they will not address your concerns. I do not advise using them.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412911906380130/k2311a1129/11.29.09