Fisher Price Aquarium  » Baby care  »
  • I am very pleased with this and would highly recommend this to anyone with an infant or toddler
  • If you are contemplating buying this, you won't be disappointed

• by ReneS
      I was a bit skeptical about buying the Fisher Price Aquarium for my son, but I am so glad that I did! It is a battery-operated aquarium that attaches to his crib and plays music to help him sleep. In fact, we all sleep better now that he has this!

There are music and sound selections (four songs and two sound effects) and three light modes (bubbles, lights, or no lights). When my son goes to sleep, I put one of the songs

on along with a light mode so he can see the aquarium.

These selections and modes on are the back of the aquarium for the parent to choose (along with a volume control. ) On the front of the aquarium, there are three buttons for my son to play with.

Two side buttons allow him to move creatures in the aquarium while the center button allows him to turn on and off the aquarium music and light selection. I used this aquarium to train him to sleep through the night.

If he wakes up and does not need assistance, he will press the center button and go back to sleep. (This helps me weed out the times when I should get up and when he just needs to settle a little.

) The aquarium also helps in the mornings, as he will press the button when he awakes. This helps me to know when he awakes and gives me a head start on getting his clothes and breakfast together.

...

• Fisher Price Aquarium
      Presently, we also use it while getting ready for bed. We play it while he is getting dressed and while we read a couple of books before bed.

It helps him with the bedtime routine. I look forward to using this to help him transition into a toddler bed.

I am very pleased with this and would highly recommend this to anyone with an infant or toddler. (One recommendation that I would make to Fisher Price for future enhancements to this wonderful

product would be to create a remote for this.

It would be nice to be able to have the ability to turn it on or off without walking over to the crib and potentially waking a nearly sleeping baby. ) If you are contemplating buying this, you won’t be disappointed.

Your whole household will sleep better once your child does. We even take this on trips with us.

It is very durable and very child friendly. It is an excellent product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5440990630230/k2311a094/9.4.06