Virtua Fighter 5  » Games  »
  • I like this game because sometimes a fighting game is a good way to get aggression out, but I don't like games that have alot of cussing and blood in them
  • I know that most men like this game for the fighting, but I think women will like it too because of all the extras that you get to do

• by davis65

Virtua Fighter 5 is a good game for both adults and kids. I like this game because sometimes a fighting game is a good way to get aggression out, but I don’t like games that have alot of cussing and blood in them.

To me that just makes you get madder.

I always play with a

girl and my husband will pick on me because she looks really small.

I am not good with button sequence, but I can just hit alot of buttons and win the round just the same.

Plus being a women myself I like to pick out how the character looks.

I am always changing her hair, clothes,

• and her all around look.

Sometimes I have more fun with that than actually winning matches.

The more matches that you win, the more accessories you unlock for your character.

I have 3 young boys who like to play fighting games.

I like this one because there is no blood or cussing.

They can play and

I don’t have to worry about them picking up on words that I don’t want them saying.

Some fighting games just get too graphic, but not this one.

I know that most men like this game for the fighting, but I think women will like it too because of all the extras that you get to do.

Virtua Fighter 5

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282911906290130/k2311a1129/11.29.09