Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds PS3
  • Plus I think that its fun how you can sike out the other players

• by davis65

I normally don’t like playing golf games. A friend of mine came over and brought Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds with him and wanted to play. My husband was really excited about it, but I have to admit I wasn’t too excited.

I have never liked golf and so I didn’t think I would like this game. However after playing for awhile I had to go buy a copy for my house.

This is not your normal golf

game. There are a varitey of characters that you can choose to be.

You can pick out there outfits and clubs to suit how you want them to look. Every character has funny little sayings that they will shout out throughout the game.

If you get a good score they say something silly and jump around. If you get a bad score they will whine and say something that you can’t help but laugh.

You get to pick the ...

• caddy who also has funny ways of telling you how to set the ball. It is very easy to play.

You don’t have to push a whole lot of buttons, and figure out complicated button sequences. All you have to do is hit X three times to shoot.

Once to get your power bar to start, once to stop it, and one to make it stop so your player will swing. When you are first starting out you can

use an easy club and just hit X once.

My kids were playing this game with no problems and the were only 5. Plus I think that its fun how you can sike out the other players.

When someone else is going all you have to do is hit any button on your controller and your character will say something funny, or the crowd will make alot of noise. This is a fun family game that you can play at any time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282911906280130/k2311a1129/11.29.09