ShoHan Charcoal Nose Blackhead Removal Strip
  • The best feature of this nose blackhead removal strip was that it was a clean and healthy way of removing even the most stubborn blackheads without having to go through the painful process of removing the blackheads with the blackhead remover stick

• by rm002

I was always complemented for my clear and beautiful looking facial skin. The secret of this was a regular skin care routine which included using great facial cleansers, masks and moisturizers. Though my skin did look maintained with this routine, I always had problems with my nose. Using various face scrubs and face packs did reduce the blackheads on my nose, but since my nose remained oily- the black heads seem to resurface very quickly. But after using ShoHan Charcoal nose blackhead removal strip- I could now heave a sigh of relief.

ShoHan Charcoal nose blackhead removal strip is practically

designed to remove dirt, oil, from the pores clogging debris of the nose area with the adhesive properties of the moistened activated strips. When I first happened to see these strips in the market, the design of the strip (perfectly shaped for the nose) looked quite impressive. After cleaning my face and moistening my nose – I carefully stuck ShoHan Charcoal nose blackhead removal strip on to my nose and pressed it properly so that the nose strip got stuck properly to my nose. After about 10- 15 minutes when I slowly peeled off ShoHan Charcoal nose blackhead removal strip from ...

• my nose- I was just surprised at the results. This Charcoal nose blackhead removal strip not only removed the black heads from my nose completely but also left no trace of oil or dirt on my nose. I was just thrilled.

ShoHan Charcoal nose blackhead removal strip was just fantastic. My nose never looked so clean and spotless ever before. It almost felt like doing a normal waxing routine while applying and removing ShoHan Charcoal nose blackhead removal strip. The best feature of this nose blackhead removal strip was that it was a clean and healthy way of removing even the most

stubborn blackheads without having to go through the painful process of removing the blackheads with the blackhead remover stick. Easy to use ShoHan Charcoal nose blackhead removal strip just worked its magic within a few minutes. Another great advantage of using ShoHan Charcoal nose blackhead removal strip was the fact that these strips also pulled off all my tiny little hairs from the tip of my nose giving my nose a cleaner looking nose.

Tip: If ShoHan Charcoal nose blackhead removal strip has adhered to your nose too strongly and it pains while removing the strip, try wetting the nose strip thoroughly and carefully peel off.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342911906270130/k2311a1129/11.29.09