Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash for Normal Skin
  • What I only know is that this product is the best selling feminine wash in my place and most women here trusted Summer's Eve Feminine Wash according to my own personal survey
  • The first thing I love about this product aside from its content is its floral kind of scent
  • For women, we cannot avoid to have some delicate smell down there especially before and after having monthly period or after having our love making
  • What I have found negative about this item is that as far as I know, this feminine wash is not available in some stores in the Philippines
  • I highly recommend this product to have a try and never use soap in your private area for it causes dryness and irritation

• by amazingme

It was just recently when I tried using the Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash for Normal Skin. Frankly I am a long time user of Lactacyd feminine wash which I trusted and tested for such a long time. But when Lactacyd became out of stock in the store here in Taipei where I commonly purchased for this one, I was forced to look for an alternative. And the Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash was the one I picked among other brands.

At first I was hesitate to use other feminine wash aside from Lactacyd. I was afraid of changing feminine wash from one brand to another because my gynecologist told me that feminine itching or feminine irritations are sometimes caused by changing feminine washes. But since using feminine wash is part of my daily care routine and I cannot live without it. I am not used to use soap on my private area for it is not advisable. So, among other brands, I

chose Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash. Supposedly, I was looking then for sensitive skin but not available so I preferred to have the one for normal skin. I am not familiar with the ingredients for this delicate wash. What I only know is that this product is the best selling feminine wash in my place and most women here trusted Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash according to my own personal survey.

First, I love its being huge in content. I picked the 15-ounce (444ml) bottle. This is much bigger compared to my Lactacyd which is only 250ml. The first thing I love about this product aside from its content is its floral kind of scent. It smells so mild and gentle with sweet and light floral aroma that can keep me feel confident in any time of the day. For women, we cannot avoid to have some delicate smell down there especially before and after having monthly period or after having our love making.

• Sometimes this causes discomfort and takes away confidence. The Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash gives me more freshness than Lactacyd do. This product is absolutely fantastic and works perfectly for women of hyperactive at work.

Though it is a little bit watery in form also and sometimes amount tend to slipped between my fingers when pouring into my palm, I can still give this product two thumbs up when it comes to satisfaction. I am fully satisfied in this product from its smell, to its price, to its performance. This is one of a kind that every woman must have. What I have found negative about this item is that as far as I know, this feminine wash is not available in some stores in the Philippines. Here in Taipei, Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash is very popular and in most stores it is available. But generally speaking, it is really awesome and now I prefer to use this one for a while

rather than my long time product Lactacyd for a change also. It’s not been too long since I started using Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash but more than a week of using, it is quite enough for me to tell that this feminine wash is amazing and I just love it entirely. I never experience bad side effects after switching from one brand to another because Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash is a mild and gentle to use in feminine’s private area. Your money is worth for this product and your hygiene will never go wrong with Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash. Just look for better variant suited for your skin type. Pick the one for sensitive if you have sensitive skin. And pick for normal if you have just a normal type of skin. I highly recommend this product to have a try and never use soap in your private area for it causes dryness and irritation. Use Summer’s Eve Feminine Wash, absolutely good for everyday use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342911906200130/k2311a1129/11.29.09