Victoria’s Secret Merry Vanilla Twirl Hydrating Body Lotion
  • However, I decided to buy the Merry Vanilla Twirl Lotion because the festive name just reminded me of the holidays
  • I bought it without smelling it, which was not a smart move on my part
  • I know that kind of sounds corny, but that is how I feel
  • I like love spell, however, it gets too overwhelming really fast

• by pennylane

This is a new holiday collection from Victoria’s Secret’s Secret Garden Collection. To be honest, I never really liked any other Secret Garden lotions. They were all either too strong or too sweet smelling or me. However, I decided to buy the Merry Vanilla Twirl Lotion because the festive name just reminded me of the holidays. I bought it without smelling it, which was not a smart move on my part. However, luckily it smells amazing! It contains Crème Burlee, Vanilla, and Starfruit. After I apply it on my skin, sometimes I take of sniff of my arms and I literally want to eat my own flesh! That is how good it smells! Also, the back of the lotion says, “’It’s the season to be party perfect.

Dazzle them with lasting, festive fragrance and soft, smooth, hydrated skin.” I love the fact that this lotion is from their holiday collection and it just reminds me that it’s the holidays. And, honestly this lotion makes me appreciate my family and friends and be thankful for all that I have. I know that kind of sounds corny, but that is how I feel.

Now, let me stop raving about the smell and move on to other attributes of this lotion. Aside from the great smell, it does a great job of moisturizing your skin also. It contains Aloe, Oat, Grape seed Extracts, and Vitamins E and C. I usually just keep this bottle of lotion in my bathroom so that I can apply it on my ...

• skin as soon as I get out of the shower. The steam of the shower helps open your pores, and if you moisturize your skin soon after, your skin is softer and the lotion works better.

I bought this lotion about two weeks ago and I am already almost running out of it because I use it so much. However, they might not have more because it was a holiday edition and those limited edition types do not last very long. If they do not have this one, I will probably find another lotion that I will like equally. I was just really happy that I finally found a Secret Garden lotion that I actually liked. I like love spell, however, it gets too overwhelming really fast.

This was one of the few bottles they had remaining when I bought it. So, I doubt they will have anymore.

In the past, I have normally stayed away from scented lotions because sometimes they interfere with your perfume or your body wash and the combined smell of all those three turns out horrible. However, with this lotion, I have not had anything like that happen. If anything, the smell of this lotion actually just compliments the smell of my perfume. I absolutely love the smell of this lotion. And it does a really good job of moisturizing my dry skin, even the driest part like my elbows and knees. If Victoria’s Secret ends up discontinuing this lotion, I just hope I can find another one that smells similar.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312911906110130/k2311a1129/11.29.09