Brita Water Pitcher  » Housewares  »
  • When I first moved to California, I noticed that everyone was buying gallons of water from the grocery store
  • This was one of the best decisions I have made
  • Before I bought Brita Pitcher, I would always be confused as to how many glasses I should drink or I would altogether forget to drink water
  • I think this is a must have item in anyone’s kitchen
  • I would recommend the Brita Filter to those who are sick of paying for bottled water

• by pennylane

When I first moved to California, I noticed that everyone was buying gallons of water from the grocery store. I did some research and found out that tap water where I live is contaminated with lead and other harmful substances. Like everyone else, I went ahead and bought myself dozens of water bottles. However, soon I got sick of having to throw away the bottles. I mean, that is detrimental to the environment. Also, I got sick of having to pay for water! For Pete’s sake, you should never have to pay for water. However, I just shrugged my shoulders and justified it by saying, “only in California,” until I went to my local Target one day and ran across the Brita Pitcher. I was a little hesitant about

buying it at first because of the price. However, I did some math and figured that buying the Brita Water Pitcher now would save me a ton of money on the long run. I also went ahead and bought some filters to replace the one that already came with the filter. The filter is supposed to be replaced every two months, and the pitcher tells you when you should replace the filter. I am so glad I went ahead and bought the pitcher because it has already saved me so much money. I have only been using this pitcher for about four months and it was saved me a lot of money already. Also, I have been drinking more water since all I have to do it pour it ...

• from the pitcher and into my glass.

I usually fill up the pitcher in the morning and try to finish drinking it throughout the day. I also fill up my water bottle and take it wherever I go. I also keep my Brita in the refrigerator so its always ice cold. I read it somewhere that cold water helps burn more calories, and since then I have been drinking a lot of cold water.

This was one of the best decisions I have made. Before I bought Brita Pitcher, I would always be confused as to how many glasses I should drink or I would altogether forget to drink water. However, since I bought the Brita I have been very disciplined about drinking water. And every time I open the

fridge, I see the Brita Pitcher and it only reminds me to drink more water. This was definitely one of the best investments I have made because it was tremendously helped me with general health and saving money. Can you ask for anymore? This pitcher will probably last me another two years or so, before I have to go out and buy another one. However, when I have to buy a new one, I will be more than happy to spend that 40 something dollars again for a new Brita Pitcher. I think this is a must have item in anyone’s kitchen. It literally filters out all the impurities that come from your tap. I would recommend the Brita Filter to those who are sick of paying for bottled water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532911906100130/k2311a1129/11.29.09