Pinahs Rye Chips - Green Onion
  • Pinahs Rye Chips - Green Onion is not quite as good as I thought it might be, but I was still nonetheless fairly satisfied with the flavor that this chip had to offer

• by GenesisOne

Pinahs Rye Chips - Green Onion is not quite as good as I thought it might be, but I was still nonetheless fairly satisfied with the flavor that this chip had to offer. The chips offered not only a noticeable onion aroma, but also a fairly good onion flavor as well.

I do feel that perhaps the chips could have been treated with additional

flavoring and resulted in something that was really deliciously potent, but as they are now, they are decent and I do enjoy the onion flavor that can be found throughout each and every chip.

The onion flavor must share part of the chip with another flavor: rye.

These are rye chips first and foremost after all.

The onion and rye flavors get along quite ...

• fine.

All the chips are real crunchy and quite thin - so when I bite into one, it sometimes will crack into small pieces like potato chips.

They really are quite delicate.

However, unlike potato chips, you will not have to be continuously wiping off your hands or worrying about the high sodium or fat content.

These chips work great as either a simple

snack item or as something to have with lunch or even dinner.

The chips do, after all, share more in common with bread than they do potato chips, and bread goes pretty much with anything.

All in all, not my favorite variety, but I do purchase these chips a couple of times out of the year because I do like the onion flavor that they have to offer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272911906090130/k2311a1129/11.29.09