Pinahs Rye Chips – Garlic
  • The garlic seasonings goes quite well with the underlying rye flavor of the chip and the garlic gives the chip, I think, a much need kick because rye alone is kind of bland
  • All in all, I am real happy with these chips and would certainly recommend them to any person that likes garlic

• by GenesisOne

Pinahs Rye Chips – Garlic is my favorite of the four flavors available. I had a feeling that I would really enjoy this flavor because I really enjoy garlic in general, and I was pleased to find that the makers of this chip treated the chips with a generous amount of tasty garlic seasoning! The garlic seasonings goes quite well with the underlying rye flavor of

the chip and the garlic gives the chip, I think, a much need kick because rye alone is kind of bland.

However, the garlic helps this chip become something that can become addicting.

I also like how crispy these chips are and they remind me a whole lot of potato chips - except without the grease and the fat and the high sodium content.

This is ...

• moderately healthy snack that one does not have to feel guilty over indulging.

These chips do work just fine as a snack, but they also work really well as a side to go with a sandwich or a bowl of soup or some salad.

The flavors of garlic and rye go quite nicely with all three common lunchtime dishes.

As I said though, these chips work

just fine as a snack item though and the garlic is strong enough to snap me out of a case of afternoon sleepiness.

The garlic even lingers in my mouth for a little while after I finish the chips - yes, it is good and strong! All in all, I am real happy with these chips and would certainly recommend them to any person that likes garlic.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272911906080130/k2311a1129/11.29.09