Pinahs Rye Chips – Original
2.5
  • Now I like rye, but as a snack item, it just does not work well for me
  • In fact, the original flavor is probably the best for a person of the four total flavors
  • There is no zest or zing to these chips and that is not something that I enjoy missing
  • I would not recommend these chips either, unless you are someone that likes to eat rye bread as a snack

• by GenesisOne

Pinahs Rye Chips – Original are more than a little on the bland side compared to the other varieties available, like the garlic, Swiss cheese and green onion varieties. If you have ever had rye bread before, then you already know what these chips taste like.

Now I like rye, but as a snack item, it just does not work well

for me.

Rye bread is tasty on sandwiches, but rye alone in snack form does not have much to offer.

I will say though that the texture of the chips is certainly pleasant.

The chips are crispy and crunchy, and thin, too.

They are actually shaped and about as thin as non-ripple potato chips.

Unlike a majority of potato chips though,

• they are not nearly as unhealthy for a person.

In fact, the original flavor is probably the best for a person of the four total flavors.

Best in terms of fat and nutritional value that is, but certainly not in flavor.

That is why I will not be purchasing these again.

They do nothing to awaken my senses and break me

out of the daytime dreariness that often times develops.

There is no zest or zing to these chips and that is not something that I enjoy missing.

I would not recommend these chips either, unless you are someone that likes to eat rye bread as a snack.

If you are, then this snack item might just very much appeal to you.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272911906070130/k2311a1129/11.29.09