Pinahs Rye Chips - Tangy Swiss Cheese
  • Nonetheless, I like to purchase these chips because they are tasty and enjoyable
  • I recommend them to anyone that likes Swiss cheese and potato chips as well

• by GenesisOne

Pinahs Rye Chips - Tangy Swiss Cheese is my second favorite flavor variety behind the onion flavored chips. Swiss cheese is one of my favorite kinds of cheese and I feel the makers of this chip did a fine job bringing the flavor of Swiss cheese and incorporating it into this tasty little chip.

I would also like to say that these chips sure do have a

strong aroma! The aroma really gets me ready to have more than just a handful of these chips, and I admit, it is pretty easy to get carried away! Everything is just so pleasant about these chips though, and the pleasantness is not just confined to the flavor.

I also love the texture: thin and crunchy! They are very much like traditional potato chips in terms of ...

• texture, although not quite as fattening.

Still, there are healthier snack items out there than these, but as long as you are careful not to overindulge, then I see nothing wrong with treating yourself to these rich in flavor chips once a week or every week and a half.

They are great to snack on, but they also work as something to go along with a sandwich

or salad, although not quite as much as the garlic chips, also made by this company.

The garlic chips tend to go a little better with sandwiches and salads because of the garlic flavor, which goes with more things than Swiss flavor does.

Nonetheless, I like to purchase these chips because they are tasty and enjoyable.

I recommend them to anyone that likes Swiss cheese and potato chips as well!

Bill Bailey says :

We lived in cedarburg from 69 to 75.My wife who,has since passed away made apiece of cheese with onion in it along with some small a mt of onion and toasted it a little on a Pinahs. was this your recipe or do your archives remember it? I get to mequon occasionally and send chips to my southern friends who have lived in WI.If I forget my friend send s me 2 boxes. We used to order them by the case and have them sent to mississppi. They all asked about the recipe. Thanks Willbe in wisconsin next week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272911906060130/k2311a1129/11.29.09