Pinahs - Original Snack Mix  » Food  »
  • I would not say that this snack mix is delicious, because the flavors could be stronger and more intense, but I do feel that the makers of this mix did a decent job creating a snack mix that offers a decent variety of flavors as well as textures
  • I like the variation because I never quite know what flavors are going to land on my tongue and just how crunchy the current mouthful is going to be

• by GenesisOne

Pinahs - Original Snack Mix is something that I find relatively enjoyable to munch on from time to time. This snack mix is a mixture of a number of flavors, like garlic, a blend of vegetables, salt and onion.

the makers of this mix did a decent job creating a snack mix that offers a decent variety of flavors as well as textures.

There are five or six differently shaped pieces that make up this mix, and each piece has something a little different to offer, be it in the form of flavor or in crunchiness.

I like the variation because I ...

• never quite know what flavors are going to land on my tongue and just how crunchy the current mouthful is going to be.

I like how all the flavors found in this bag go well together, so there is no clashing flavors that add up to something that does not taste so good.

There is a surprising amount of salt in this snack

mix, more than I would really like, so I try not to have this snack mix too often because I do not like the idea of all that sodium making its way through my blood stream.

If there were less sodium and more flavor, I would say that this snack could be an exceptional one, but it has problems that prevent me from purchasing it very often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272911906050130/k2311a1129/11.29.09