Legacy Bakehouse - Mix‘n More Garlic Recipe Snack Mix
  • I like this snack mix a lot because first of all, I like garlic, so with every bite, my taste buds were treated to a tasty burst of garlic as well as a pleasant garlic after taste
  • I definitely recommend this tasty snack treat to any person that enjoys garlic first and foremost

• by GenesisOne

Legacy Bakehouse - Mix‘n More Garlic Recipe Snack Mix consists of a collection of five differently shaped and textured snacks, all of which are seasoned with a generous amount of garlic. Some of the pieces happen to have a greater amount of salt content, like the pretzel pieces.

There were also pieces that tasted a lot like rye bread and some had a cheddar

flavoring to them.

All of the pieces were crunchy, although they did vary in degrees of crunchiness.

I like this snack mix a lot because first of all, I like garlic, so with every bite, my taste buds were treated to a tasty burst of garlic as well as a pleasant garlic after taste.

As I said though, garlic is not all there is ...

• to taste.

I liked the salty pieces, I liked the cheddar pieces, and the rye pieces were fine too.

These slight variations in flavor really worked and all the flavors agreed with one another too, so that further enhanced my enjoyment of this snack mix.

I also loved how some pieces were crunchier while others were softer.

It added a bit of surprise and

mystery to the mix because I never quite knew what to expect when I reached for a few pieces.

This is a fun and filling snack mix to munch on that offers a good variety in flavors and textures and it is one that I plan on purchasing again and again.

I definitely recommend this tasty snack treat to any person that enjoys garlic first and foremost!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272911905980130/k2311a1129/11.29.09