Kroger Value French Fries  » Food  »
  • Regular price is not good enough for me because the Walmart Great Value frozen fries are cheaper and I go with where I can get the better value, especially since both the Walmart frozen fries and the Kroger frozen fries are of indistinguishable quality

• by GenesisOne

Kroger Value French Fries are regular sized French Fries, although they are not crinkle-cut. For me, that is fine.

Crinkle-cut or non crinkle-cut, it really does not affect my enjoyment of the French Fries.

These fries have a good flavor to them and since I cook them in the oven, I am able to enjoy these fries without any

grease.

Fast food fries are typically loaded with unhealthy grease, and I would rather not introduce all that grease into my system.

I apply my own seasoning to these fries because I cannot always find the seasoned variety on sale.

This allows me to enjoy seasoned fries without paying extra money.

Speaking of a sale, that is the only ...

• time I purchase these fries.

Regular price is not good enough for me because the Walmart Great Value frozen fries are cheaper and I go with where I can get the better value, especially since both the Walmart frozen fries and the Kroger frozen fries are of indistinguishable quality.

These fries are just as good as the national, name

brand fries, so that is why I purchase these when they are on sale.

If you are looking for a flavorful and quality frozen fry and there is a Kroger located near you, give these fries a try when they are on sale - you will save money and likely enjoy these fries every bit as much as the name brand fries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272911905961230/k2311a1129/11.29.09