Blink Intensive Tears Eye Drops  » Health  »
  • The hydrating effect does seem to last well and in my case I use them about every two hours and I have noticed an improvement in the clarity of my vision
  • Previously, I had noticed blurred vision which worried me as I do not wear glasses and do not want to start doing so yet but my vision is notieably clearer now
  • This product does work and it is pleasantly gentle so if you have suffered with this problem you should try a bottle

• by jeanne71

In every job I have had for the past twenty years I have worked at a computer all day and then when I get home I spend a bit more time at the computer on the internet. I also smoke cigarettes and so I frequently suffer with dry eyes and I am extremely prone to irritation.

I have been using Blink Intensive Tears eye drops for about a week, which is formulated especially to hydrate

and soothe dry eyes and should help them to retain moisture for up to sixty minutes.

You put one or two drops in each eye which should refresh your eyes and moisten the tear film.

If your eyes are dry, this can cause blurred vision and Blink Intensive Eyes claims that your vision will be restored and clear after use.

This product also is supposed to be ideal for contact lens wearers, although I do not wear contacts.

I have been using these drops for about ten days now and I am pleased with it and I would buy it again.

I use it in the morning before I go to work and I take the small 10ml bottle with me and put a couple of drops in my eyes whenever I feel like I need it.

The solution feels very gentle and does not sting at all ...

• Blink Intensive Tears Eye Drops
      so it is pleasant enough to use.

I can also put the drops in when I am wearing make up and it does not seem to make a mess of it.

This makes my eyes feel awakened in the morning with a gentle and refreshing sensation.

clarity of my vision.

Previously, I had noticed blurred vision which worried me as I do not wear glasses and do not want to start doing so yet but my vision is notieably clearer now.

I had not even considered that my dry eyes were causing that blurring, but apparently so.

This product does work and it is pleasantly gentle so if you have suffered with this problem you should try a bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342911905921230/k2311a1129/11.29.09