Nescafe Green Blend Instant Coffee
  • It smelt and tasted very similar to Nescafe original, but I will not bother buying this again personally because it just did not have the same caffeine kick that I like in my coffee
  • At £2.96 for 100g from Tesco, I will definitely not be buying it again as this is a bit expensive

• by jeanne71

Nescafe Green Blend is a new instant coffee which has the benefit of high levels of naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidants. Regular coffee contains some antioxidants anyway. I knew that antioxidants were supposed to be good for you but, on looking it up, they are essentially vitamins and proteins that help go some ways to help prevent diseases such as cancer, arthritis and heart disease and it is said that they can help weight loss.

They are not a cure-all and taking

them is no guarantee that you will never get diseases, but every little helps I suppose. High levels of such antioxidants can be found in green tea but I am not fond of that kind of drink (ie.

anything that is not ‘normal’ tea or coffee) so I bought this Nescafe Green Blend just to try it out for the novelty of it. I drink a lot of coffee anyway.

Green Blend is made from a combination of unroasted green coffee ...

• beans and regular, roasted coffee beans. Looking at the granules in the jar, I can see no difference between this and regular coffee and it is not actually green.

It smelt and tasted very similar to Nescafe original, but I will not bother buying this again personally because it just did not have the same caffeine kick that I like in my coffee. The difference between this and original Nescafe is that Green Blend is milder.

I do not know exactly how

coffee is made but the unroasted green beans obviously do not contain the same levels of caffeine. This is a good tasting coffee with a tasty and fresh flavour but it just lacks the strength and kick I like so it may be good for you if you prefer a milder coffee.

I tried it out, but it is not for me. At £2.

96 for 100g from Tesco, I will definitely not be buying it again as this is a bit expensive.

dusha says :

diffrence between nescafe coffee and instant coffee?

Galega says :

It is just about the speed of preparation. Some of Nescafe Coffee products can be prepared instantly and the company markets them as instant coffee.

Alex replies :

Nescafe IS instant coffee. If you meant to ask what the difference is between Green Blend and Nescafe original, the Green Blend has less strength as I said in the review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272911905891230/k2311a1129/11.29.09