Virgin Vie Stay Calm Cleansing Lotion
  • My skin is always unhappy for one reason or another and it is rather sensitive, reacting quickly to anything that does not agree with it
  • I have a rather generous sized 250ml bottle with a pump dispenser but I have no idea how much it cost because someone gave this to me
  • I imagine it is a bit expensive as I associate Virgin Vie products with a big price, but it is a high quality cleanser as I found out
  • It smooths nicely over my skin and I like the way it seems to grip to my skin nicely which makes me think it will get deeper into the pores
  • It definitely leaves skin with a conditioned and smoothed feeling which is pleasant, so this is great for dry skin like mine

• by jeanne71

The Virgin Vie Stay Calm Cleansing Lotion is fragrance and color free and, as the bottle says, it is for ‘delicate and unhappy skin’. My skin is always unhappy for one reason or another and it is rather sensitive, reacting quickly to anything that does not agree with it. I have a rather generous sized 250ml bottle with a pump dispenser but I have no idea how much it cost because someone gave this to me.

Actually, I persuaded them to give it to me after I had tried

it. I imagine it is a bit expensive as I associate Virgin Vie products with a big price, but it is a high quality cleanser as I found out.

It contains aloe vera to soothe together with liquorice extracts, which sounds nice anyway. It will remove impurities and your make up, the bottle tells us.

It is a pale cream color and comes out as a lotion but with a rich consistency to it. It smooths nicely over my skin and I like the way it seems to grip ...

• to my skin nicely which makes me think it will get deeper into the pores.

I either then use a toner and cotton wool to remove the dirt or I use warm water and a face cloth as you can use both methods to cleanse. With all cleansers I do one cleanse to remove make up and then another to remove the underlying impurities, but this cleanser works very well and removes make up very effectively.

so this is great for dry skin like mine. This cleanser has a luxury feel to it that I like and at the moment it is the only Virgin Vie product I am famililar with and I would like to try some more.

My sensitive skin has suffered no irritation as a result of this cleanser either so it lives up to its promise to keep the skin calm. I am prone to spots and it has not encouraged any spots to appear either.

I would recommend this cleanser.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312911905871230/k2311a1129/11.29.09