Wella Silvikrin Shiny Hold Hairspray  » Cosmetics  »
  • This cost me about £2.79 for 250ml can which was not bad
  • It claims to hold your hairstyle for up to 24 hours, which I thought would be a godsend because I am a pedestrian and it would make a change to get to work with the same hairstyle I left my house with – actually IN a style instead of a wild mess
  • I have been impressed with the way that fringe actually stayed put all day – I would say the hold with this hairspray is pretty impressive
  • I found it easy to brush out at the end of the day as well
  • I am pleased with this hairspray and would recommend it

• by jeanne71

I liked the idea of a hairspray that not only holds my style but also gives the shine a boost so I tried out the Silvikrin Shiny Hold Hairspray by Wella. This cost me about £2.

79 for 250ml can which was not bad.

IN a style instead of a wild mess.

I am not too familiar with Silvikrin hairspray generally but this says it gives an ‘ultra strong hold’ which is the strongest in their Gold range of hairsprays.

I have been looking after my hair lately and using a shine enhancing heat protective spray but I can always do with extra shine.

My hair is light brown – dark blonde in the summer if I go in the sun – and it does not shine as much as ...

• I would like it to as a rule.

I quite liked the scent as I sprayed the hairspray lightly all over my hair, concentrating slightly on that silly cowlick thing I have in my fringe which tends to ping up in a whirl and make my fringe stand up.

I would like my wavy hair if it were not for that silly waviness on my fringe.

hairspray is pretty impressive.

It left no stickiness in my hair and because I only really sprayed it lightly, it did not feel at all hard and retained some flexibility.

The light reflecting ingredients in it that are supposed to give your hair that shine are evident as my highlights glisten and it does seem to have given the shine a boost.

I found it easy to brush out at the end of the day as well.

I am pleased with this hairspray and would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312911905821230/k2311a1129/11.29.09