Galaxy Pieces Caramel  » Food  »
  • I think these gorgeous Galaxy Pieces are pretty new on the market and I had to buy some after I saw an advertisement in a magazine
  • I bought mine from Wilkinsons for £2.98 for a 159g box
  • I thought this was a fair price for a box of chocolates which inevitably would taste good due to the fact that they cannot be that different from the chocolate bars I love so much
  • The chocolate is the same smooth and creamy Galaxy chocolate we are used to and the very soft caramel is just as sweet and soft as the Galaxy Caramel bars and the whole thing is a delicious combination
  • The only thing I noticed was that there was more caramel in the caramel to chocolate ratio than there was in the chocolate bar and I do prefer the chunkiness of the chocolate in the bar

• by jeanne71

I think these gorgeous Galaxy Pieces are pretty new on the market and I had to buy some after I saw an advertisement in a magazine. The little chocolates in the photo looked lovely and I am a big fan of Galaxy chocolate anyway, especially Galaxy Carmel.

Galaxy Pieces are a good idea because they make an ideal gift for anyone who is a fan of the regular Galaxy chocolate bars as the

packaging is very attractive.

They come in a striking box with a curved top with pictures of a few ‘pieces’ showing that they come in individual foil wrappers which makes them extra special.

I bought mine from Wilkinsons for £2.

98 for a 159g box.

I thought this was a fair price for a box of chocolates which inevitably would taste good due to the fact that they cannot be that different from ...

• the chocolate bars I love so much! You can buy Galaxy Pieces of the regular chocolate bar, or of the Galaxy Caramel and I am reviewing the caramel one here.

When I opened the foil wrapper of an individual chocolate is has a G etched on it.

The chocolates were not a disappointment, they are absolutely divine.

very soft caramel is just as sweet and soft as the Galaxy Caramel bars and the whole thing is a delicious combination.

The only thing I noticed was that there was more caramel in the caramel to chocolate ratio than there was in the chocolate bar and I do prefer the chunkiness of the chocolate in the bar.

But that did not detract from the fact that Galaxy Pieces are delicious and make an ideal gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272911905791230/k2311a1129/11.29.09