Panadol Advance Pain Relief Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I was surprised and relieved at how quickly the Panadol Advance got to work and after only fifteen minutes I felt my headache was improving and it had completely gone after about half an hour which I think makes this pretty fast acting
  • Panadol Advance is a good product and I would recommend them

• by jeanne71

I have had a nasty virus for some 5-6 weeks now and I have been getting a bad headache as one of the symptoms. I had been taking normal paracetamol tablets which are effective in relieving the pain of headaches and they also take the heat off if my temperature is a bit high with this illness, but I wanted a pain reliever that worked a bit quicker than normal Paracetamols which usually take a good hour to kick in if I take two tablets. Panadol is Paracetamol based and I remembered that their soluble tablets were very

effective and quick acting, but whilst I was looking for those I spotted the Panadol Advance tablets which are not soluable but promise to work quickly and effectively due to an active ingredient called Opti-Zorb which supposedly help it absorb more quickly. Panadol Advance is suitable for headaches, muscular aches, arthritis, migraine, sore throat and period pains, but I have used it specifically for headaches and to reduce my fever.

I was surprised and relieved at how quickly the Panadol Advance got to work and after only fifteen minutes I felt my headache was improving and it had completely gone ...

• after about half an hour which I think makes this pretty fast acting. Paracetamols always cool me down anyway but Panadol Advance did this much quicker than basic Paracetamols. We are recommended to take two tablets every four hours and I have found that this is an effective dose to make me feel better. Until I get rid of this virus the headache and high temperature will return but I feel a lot better having used this painkiller for a couple of days. The tablets are easy to swallow due to their elongated shape as well.

Panadol

Advance cost me £2.93 for 32 tablets from Boots which I think is worth paying due to their fast acting effectiveness as pain relief and I would buy these again. Although I can buy a little tub of regular Paracetamols that will do a good job for only 19 pence, I think these are worth getting for those times when I am feeling really rough and I need to get back into shape as I have business to get on with and I have no time to be ill. Panadol Advance is a good product and I would recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262911905671230/k2311a1129/11.29.09