Smackdown vs. Raw 2009  » Games  »
  • I bought this game for my 3 boys about 6 months ago
  • I think that the best thing about this game is that each time you play it is different
  • I love the fact that I can get involved with my boys and play a game with them without them having to take turns to play with me
  • I know that all little boys like action and fighting games, and this is one that I don't have to worry about seeing alot of blood and gore on the screen

• by davis65

I bought this game for my 3 boys about 6 months ago. They normally play a video game a few times and then get bored with it. They are still playing this one and have no intentions of quiting.

They even want the new 2010 version. I think that the best thing about this game is that each

time you play it is different.

You can be any of your favorite wrestlers, and you can choose to play any kind of match that you want. My children love to play the cage matches.

We have this game on Playstation 3 and all of the family can play. You can play up to 6 players as long as you have 6 remotes.

This is one of the only games that we have that everyone in the house can play. I personally like the legend mode because it lets you play out some of my favorite matches from when I was younger.

My kids like to make their own wrestlers and come up with their own ...

• Smackdown vs. Raw 2009
      matches. They also have alot of fun watching wrestling on the TV and then getting on the game and redoing the match they just watched on TV.

I love the fact that I can get involved with my boys and play a game with them without them having to take turns to play with me. I also like

that they don’t show a whole lot of blood.

I have young children, and yes it does show a little blood every now and then, but not every match. I know that all little boys like action and fighting games, and this is one that I don’t have to worry about seeing alot of blood and gore on the screen.

Zsolt Oros says :

re : I know that all little boys like action and fighting games, and this is one that I don’t have to worry about seeing alot of blood and gore on the screen
Super Game
Amazing Graphics
Super

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282911905581230/k2311a1129/11.29.09