Cable One Cable Company  » Business  »
112 East 32nd Street, Joplin Mo.
  • Even voice mail is included in the price, and the sound on the phone is very clear
  • Not only did they come and hook it hope at no charge, we were able to set a time within a two hour period of time

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Cable One Cable Company is our local cable dealership in Joplin, Mo. I could not be happier with the service or products. I have read not so good comments about cable services and costumers not being able to reach a live person in other areas of the country.

Maybe we are just lucky in this area. I pay right at two hundred dollars a month for digital cable, high speed internet and unlimited phone service.

The internet is always right at my fingertips, I never have to

wait to get on line, and the phone service includes every phone feature abailable. Even voice mail is included in the price, and the sound on the phone is very clear.

Our tv never goes out. I had a sattalite dish before I hooked my cable up about three years ago and it was out all the time.

The only time we have lost our services was during a really bad ice storm a couple of winters ago. As a new costumer you get the triple package for about one hundred dollars for the first six months.

...

• The unlimited phone service may not be important to everyone, but I work from home and call long distance all day long. I can only imagine how high my bill would be without Cable One phone service.

When we have had to get ahold of the office we are able to call direct to our personal representive. If she is not available we can leave her a direct voice mail and she calls right back.

We did have to call for a wireless modem a while back.

We got immediate service and no charge for the gentleman to come over and hook it up for us.

Not only did they come and hook it hope at no charge, we were able to set a time within a two hour period of time. I had tried several other internet and phone services before going to Cable One’s Triple package.

I would never switch back to any of them, even if the price goes up on my package.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412911905531230/k2311a1129/11.29.09