Bissell Revolution Turbo Vacuum  » Housewares  »
  • Hands down, the Bissell Revolution Turbo is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned
  • The suction on Bissel Turbo is just amazing

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Hands down, the Bissell Revolution Turbo is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever owned. When needing a new vacuum cleaner about six months ago, we just didn’t have the money to spend on the one I really wanted. The big name vacuum I wanted had a price tag of about five hundred dollars.

I had to settle for the Bissel at right at two hundred dollars. Come to find out I did not settle at all.

I see where they

came up with the turbo part of the name. The suction on Bissel Turbo is just amazing.

I actually have to raise the cleaner in order to move it. Any other cleaner I have owned I had to have it on the very lowest setting to get the most suction.

Even with the turbo power, the Bissell Turbo is very quiet. My favorite part is the fact that you can take the body apart from the cleaner and have a hand held that actually works.

...

• This is great for stairs. The cord is thirty feet long, and there is also an extra reach hose to go even further.

Clean up is also very simple, being bagless. I use my Bissell almost daily and still have not had to change a filter.

The Bissell comes with your usual extras plus a special toothbrush for stair cleaning and other hard to get at places. It also has a dusting tool that is great for upholstery cleaning.

The

Bissell Turbo Revolution comes with a one year warrenty. You can get an extended warrenty for a very reasonable price as well.

We went ahead and got the five year for under ninety dollars. I realy wish I had known about this cleaner before.

This is not only a great vacuum for the price, I cannot not emagine a more expensive vacuum working any better than the Bissell Turbo Revolution.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532911905481230/k2311a1129/11.29.09