Coby Flash Video MP3 Player  » Electronics  »
  • In One word I can just say it seems great for me to hang around

• by kaksumiku

Those days I was looking for a device which will get give me some thing good and also have a good look and I got my Coby flash video mp3 player. I was looking for a high storage device and its 4GB memory give me that satisfaction. My player also gives me a great

screen view with its high display resolution in TFT LCD screen. I usually use various kinds of formats videos and audios. This player supports MP3, WMA, OGG in audio files and in video files it supports WMV, FLV, AVI formats. It made me happier when I saw that it has JPEG, BMP, and GIG ...

• image supports for what I always looked for.

My nice looking black colored Coby MP705-4GBLK flash media player also helps me by giving the radio facility when I feel boar from the stored songs. This radio supports various FM channels with a good clear sound. It’s a great device for me.

This Coby Flash Video MP3

player not only gives satisfaction to my mind but also it sooths my eyes as it has nice large 2 inch LCD display. When I use to carry it I feel like nothing in my pocket as it is has light weight. In One word I can just say it seems great for me to hang around.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162911905431230/k2311a1129/11.29.09