Coby DVD938 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theatre System  » Electronics  »
  • I have some good songs in my mobile’s card that I always wish to play in my home theatre system

• by kaksumiku

Recently I bought a new flat. So I was looking for a home theatre system for my hall. So I took a Coby DVD player with home theatre system as it has a good report in digital gadget’s market. My Coby DVD is a player which is a 5.1 channel DVD player. Its

sound quality is so great that it gives me the feelings in my home’s hall like a movie hall. In my DVD player I can see that various kind of format’s disc can be played.

I have some good songs in my mobile’s card that I always wish to play in my home theatre system. As my new DVD player has card slot so that I can fill my wish also. I am not a singer but some time when I wish to sing songs with any song’s music I can do that in it as it has microphone system. Any high pitched song can play this ...

• Coby DVD938 5.1-Channel DVD Home Theatre System
      player with crystal clear sound effect as it has 600 watt power speaker facility.

The whole system of my DVD player can be operated by using its remote control. This whole home theatre system is so easy to carry as it has only 5 pounds of weights that I can move it from any

corner to any corner of my room. The coaxial digital out put of my dvd player sooths my ear also.

Some time when I feel to hear some new songs in my home which I don’t have, this home theatre system then helps me to hear songs in FM as it has radio facility also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162911905421230/k2311a1129/11.29.09