Coby DVD -224 Compact DVD Player  » Electronics  »
  • One can easily consider me as a person who is crazy for the seeing movies
  • When my last video player got rid off its work I decided to have a digital video display player then and there

• by kaksumiku

One can easily consider me as a person who is crazy for the seeing movies. When my last video player got rid off its work I decided to have a digital video display player then and there. So I bought this DVD player. First thing which attracts me in this player is its slim and nice movable looks. Now I can

play both dvds and cds in it. So it satisfies me in a both ways.

I am a parent of two children who are studying in lower classes. So I always had a wish to lock my video player from my children. This dvd player is now giving me the advantage now. Its sound is so great that gives me the feeling ...

• like I am in a theatre in home. Its dolby digital sound quality gives me that feelings. The nice surrounding sound quality gives me the nice environment in my home. I am now a person who does not worry for the new dvd player for at least one year as my Coby DVD player has one year warranty.

I always use to

use those things which have a great delicate look. It is so preferable for me that I do not ever buy any thing which is not delicate. My silvered colored slim DVD players enhance these feelings. Last thing which I want from this DVD player is that it could have a little lower price as it can also help our pocket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162911905411230/k2311a1129/11.29.09