Relentless Juiced Energy Berry Flavour  » Food  »
  • One of the reasons for this is that it actually DOES give you a lot of energy, especially when you compare it to its low price

• by Faustie

As far as energy drinks go, this one is excellent. If I’m tired or need a sudden load of energy for half an hour to a couple of hours, I’ll buy this. I don’t buy energy drinks very

often, but when I do, I mostly buy this.

One of the reasons for this is that it actually DOES give you a lot of energy, especially when you compare it to its low price. Personally, I’d even buy it for double the current price. It has helped me a lot when I’ve needed energy and not had time to make myself a coffee.

It’s tastes very, I guess I could use the word ’smooth’ here, too. As the ...

• Relentless Juiced Energy Berry Flavour
      name suggests, its fruity, something which I haven’t really found before in many decent energy drinks. The berries have a very sweet taste… Sometimes too sweet, for my tastes. When I don’t particularly feel tired, or when
      I don’t particularly want a drink, this sometimes puts me off from buying the beverage.

However, that doesn’t happen regularly. More often than not I’d be willing to buy this drink. For my tastes it is excellent, and it wakes me up too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272911905371230/k2311a1129/11.29.09