The Snack Factory - Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pretzel Crisps
  • I love how I can taste all three flavors without any trouble
  • I like to just munch on these tasty little pretzels right out of the bag although sometimes I do add some to my ice cream as a topping
  • All in all, if you are someone that likes both peanut butter and chocolate as well as pretzels, then I most definitely recommend that you give these pretzel crisps a try

• by GenesisOne

The Snack Factory - Peanut Butter & Chocolate Pretzel Crisps are quite delightful! They are so tasty as is that I do not have any ideas for which they could be improved. I really find the blend of chocolate, peanut butter and salt to be pleasant and enjoyable.

I love how I can taste all three flavors without any trouble.

The chocolate comes across as being rich and natural, as does the peanut butter, and all three flavors complement one another quite well.

Peanut butter goes great with chocolate, chocolate goes wonderful with salt and it all just works very nicely.

There is a generous amount of salt to be found underneath the chocolate and peanut butter.

The pretzel crisp ...

• is thin and crispy, and that is something that helps to further extend my enjoyment of these pretzels.

I like to just munch on these tasty little pretzels right out of the bag although sometimes I do add some to my ice cream as a topping.

These peanut butter and chocolate pretzels work quite well as an ice cream topping!

Between the contrast of soft and crunchy textures and the chocolate and peanut butter flavors, these pretzel crisps certainly enhance my enjoyment of vanilla, chocolate or peanut butter flavored ice cream.

All in all, if you are someone that likes both peanut butter and chocolate as well as pretzels, then I most definitely recommend that you give these pretzel crisps a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272811905261130/k2311a1128/11.28.09