Similasan Eye Drops for Dry, Red Eyes
  • Though, I bought my bottle of Similasan eye drops for dry, red eyes for about $9 at iherb
  • They are very soothing to dry tired eyes and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great eye drops

• by stuckinarut

One of the great things about Similasan brand is that it is one of the very few natural brand products available at the average drug store or discount stores like WalMart and Target. Though, I bought my bottle of Similasan eye drops for dry, red eyes for about $9 at iherb.com.

Similasan homeopathic eye drops for dry and red eyes are for dry and red eyes but it doesn’t dialate

blood vessels like the synthetic eye drops do to remove red. And, that is a good thing because that ingredient can cause dependence. These Similasan drops do not have that ingredient, So, it may clear your red eyes that are caused by dryness and it may or may not clear red from your eyes from lack of sleep.

I have found these drops to fit my needs more than ...

• any drops I have ever tried. The dropper is so easy. Most drops I find you have to wait and wait until a drop falls in your eye. But this one you lightly squeeze it and it will drop when you want it to, no waiting.

I love how they feel. Most eye drops I find have a very light sting to them when they first fall in your eyes but these

feel like nothing. You barely notice you put them in your eyes and they feel so smooth. They make your eyes feel so nice. They are very soothing!

I am almost out and I plan to buy these again to just have all the time as a basic staple in my medicine cabinet. They are very soothing to dry tired eyes and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for great eye drops.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342811905030730/k2311a1128/11.28.09