The Snack Factory - Garlic Pretzel Crisps
  • I like garlic, be it garlic bread or garlic butter and so on, and having garlic on these pretzels is just great
  • If you love garlic and pretzels, I highly recommend that you give these pretzels a try

• by GenesisOne

The Snack Factory - Garlic Pretzel Crisps are quite a treat to have, be it alone or with something. I like garlic, be it garlic bread or garlic butter and so on, and having garlic on these pretzels is just great.

There is a rich garlic flavor that blends quite nicely with the salt on the pretzel.

The garlic flavor sticks around

even after I have chewed and swallowed the pretzel - it is quite strong! I also like that these pretzels are real crunchy and crispy, and thin, too.

Everything about this variety of pretzel is familiar to me, but unlike the pretzels I have eaten in the past, these are a little better for me because they are free of harmful fats ...

• and cholesterol and they are also low in calories.

This makes me feel better when I am snacking on them.

I still try not to go overboard though, which is sometimes difficult because it is easy to lose track of just how many of these pretzels I have chomped on! While I like the “everything” variety of these pretzels more than these

garlic pretzels, I still like to purchase this flavor variety because sometimes, I prefer to just taste garlic and little else, and this pretzel satisfies that want.

The pretzels are made in a certain way to “hold” dip and toppings, but I typically do not put anything on my pretzels.

If you love garlic and pretzels, I highly recommend that you give these pretzels a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272811905020730/k2311a1128/11.28.09