Brownstone Baking Co. Bagel Chips Ranch
  • The bagel chips are quite crispy and crunchy, too, and I find that to be one of the reasons that I enjoy these bagels chips as much as I do
  • I like to have these ranch chips in place of potato chips once or twice a week because they make for a flavorful and filling side that more than satisfies me
  • If you are someone that loves ranch dressing or dips and likes crispy breading, then I would most definitely recommend that you give these bagel chips a try

• by GenesisOne

Brownstone Baking Co. Bagel Chips Ranch are delightful little bagel chips that are quite addicting! They are addicting because of the ranch flavoring that rests on top of each bagel.

The ranch flavor is refreshing and tasty and goes great with lunchtime sandwiches or salads or just as

a snack item.

The bagel chips are quite crispy and crunchy, too, and I find that to be one of the reasons that I enjoy these bagels chips as much as I do.

I also like the strong, pleasant aroma that these bagel chips give off.

The aroma is very much in keeping with the flavor of the bagel chips as the aroma reminds me of a rich, ranch vegetable mix.

Although these miniature bagel chips disappear after just three or so bites, they are a little on the filling side since the chips are still ...

• Brownstone Baking Co. Bagel Chips Ranch
      made out of bread, and bread is known to be a filling type of food.

I like to have these ranch chips in place of potato chips once or twice a week because they make for a flavorful and filling side that more than satisfies me.

I cannot

think of anything that could improve these wonderfully tasty chips as the flavor, the texture and the aroma all are terrifically appealing.

If you are someone that loves ranch dressing or dips and likes crispy breading, then I would most definitely recommend that you give these bagel chips a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272811904980730/k2311a1128/11.28.09