ThreatFire AntiVirus Free Edition 4.7
  • This is a software program that I very highly recommend because it is user-friendly in the respect that it is fairly easy to operate and does not slow down one's computer and it is also quite efficient in find threats that currently lurk inside one's computer as well as preventing future infections
  • This is definitely one of the best anti-virus, anti-malware programs that I have used

• by GenesisOne

ThreatFire AntiVirus Free Edition 4. 7 is a software program that helps to block as well as remove virus, spyware and other forms of malware from one’s computer.

I have found this software to be really quite effective as it has picked up contaminated and infected files that other programs I have tried missed.

I really like how when I am running a scan, it does not eat up so many resources that I find myself having to just stop whatever it is I

am doing and leave the computer alone because it slows down too much.

I also like that this software in not constantly producing pop-up boxes asking for me to make a decision with what I want done with a file that is believed to be infected or a program that could pose a threat.

It is intelligently designed to provide me with exceptional security without requiring a whole lot of micromanaging.

Plus, unlike other programs that mistake common software as threats, like messangers ...

• and browsers, this program is, against, smartly designed so that common applications and software only become noticeable to it if they are infected or in some other way vulnerable to attack.

Another plus is that the thorough scan, quite surprisingly, does not take forever in a day to complete.

It scans and finishes within an hour, and that is impressive compared with other software I have tried.

Another nice thing is the interface is not cluttered and it is simple access the various

components of this software whether it is in regards to scanning, internet security, logs, options and more.

This is a software program that I very highly recommend because it is user-friendly in the respect that it is fairly easy to operate and does not slow down one’s computer and it is also quite efficient in find threats that currently lurk inside one’s computer as well as preventing future infections.

This is definitely one of the best anti-virus, anti-malware programs that I have used!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302811904970730/k2311a1128/11.28.09