Ritz Chips Sour Cream & Onion
  • I do recommend these chips to those out there that like both sour cream and onion as well as those that like the light texture of crackers because they are quite good and not a snack that will weigh you down

• by GenesisOne

Ritz Chips Sour Cream & Onion are quite tasty! I had no trouble at all tasting the sour cream or onion flavors and both left a rather potent aftertaste in my mouth even after I finished munching on these chips. There is a fairly equal balance between the two flavors, and that I was pleased with.

I am glad that the sour cream flavor did not dominate over the onion flavor, and the same

is true when it comes to the onion.

This allows me to enjoy both flavors together, and that is not something that I can say all companies out there do well when there is two or more flavors at work in or on something.

As for the chips, they are actually quite crunchy, thin and light.

They are easy to bite into, but they are certainly not the quietest chip around! Compared to sour ...

• cream and onion potato chips, these really are not much healthier when it comes to nutrition.

They are not greasy, and that is good, and the fat content is not as high as with most chips out there, so that is a plus, but I still cannot classify this as a nutritional or smart snack by any real stretch of the means.

It may be a snack that is less harmful to the body,

but I still do not eat these chips too regularly.

Every now and then is fine and when I have them, I look forward to having them, but I am careful not to go overboard.

I do recommend these chips to those out there that like both sour cream and onion as well as those that like the light texture of crackers because they are quite good and not a snack that will weigh you down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272811904850730/k2311a1128/11.28.09