The Snack Factory - Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Crisps
  • The cheddar flavor is most definitely strong, and accompanying the sharp cheddar is a certain spiciness which adds an additional bite to this pretzel

• by GenesisOne

The Snack Factory - Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Crisps are alright, although I do not think that I will purchase them a second time. While I do like cheddar cheese, cheddar is not in my top five favorite cheeses.

With all the other great flavors

available for these pretzel chips, I would rather purchase those than this flavor variety again.

It is not terrible, but only mildly enjoyable, and mildly enjoyable just does not cut it.

The cheddar flavor is most definitely strong, and accompanying the sharp cheddar is a certain spiciness which adds an additional bite to this pretzel.

For those that like sharp cheddar and do not mind some spiciness, these pretzels may very well appeal to you.

What is also nice about these pretzels is that they are thin and ...

• The Snack Factory - Chipotle Cheddar Pretzel Crisps
      crisp, resulting in something that is really quite crunchy! Plus, compared to other pretzels sold, these are not quite as bad for the body due to their being no saturated fat or trans fat, among other things.

These pretzel crisps also happen to be

designed to hold dip sauces as well as little toppings and I do not know of any other pretzel out there that does that.

I plan on sticking with the “garlic”, “everything” and “original” varieties as those varieties are far more satisfying to my taste buds.

Kathy says :

Where can I purchase Chipotle Cheddar crisps..I cannot find them anywhere and they are my favorite.

GenesisOne replies :

Amazon.com generally carries these crisps. I have not had much luck locating these chips in actual grocery stores. Bad thing about ordering them off of Amazon though is they often times come broken in small pieces. Comes down to luck, basically

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272811904840730/k2311a1128/11.28.09