SylvaRocks  » Jewelry  »
284 Pine Ridge Drive Franklin, North Carolina
  • I was looking at a lot of places and I found 3 which sell affordable Mystic topaz earrings

• by bethbarl

For some time now, I have been eyeing a pair of Mystic Fire Topaz earrings which I really would like to have. I was looking at a lot of places and I found 3 which sell affordable Mystic topaz earrings. However, a lot of these jewelry websites do not ship outside the U.

S. By chance, I found SylvaRocks which sells a lot

of nice, adorable gemstone jewelry at reasonable prices.

What was important to me was that they ship internationally albeit a bit higher than normal postal rates. I can understand this as shipping jewelry also requires insurances.

Anyway, apart from this, I was glad I found my coveted earrings at SylvaRocks. They have a whole range of handmade jewelries from rings, earrings, pendants, necklaces which ...

• are in gold or silver settings.

They have a very nice collection of gemstone jewelry made of mystic fire topaz, twilight fire topaz, Paraiba, amethyst, citrine, garnet and lab created opal, sapphire and ruby stones. Their website is very easy to use and accepts most payment methods.

What was very important to me was they shipped my item fast and it arrived in

good condition. I was (still is) also very happy with the quality of the earrings.

The customer service is also tops as I was so excited to get my earrings, I would email them all the time asking when they would ship my item. I always got a reply.

Overall, I am very happy with this jewelry website and intend to buy more from them in the future.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 452811904800730/k2311a1128/11.28.09