Tete Sept Bath Concetrates
Tete Sept Pharma Gmbh, 60048, Frankfurt, Germany
  • I am particularly hooked on their bath concentrates which are smelling so good (I know someone is using the product in my home as the wonderful scent can even be smelled in the drainage), relaxing and basically good for the health
  • One of my favourite concentrates is Erkaltungs Bad which is eucalyptus based and is good to put in the water when you have colds or the early stages of a flu or even want to prevent getting one

• by bethbarl

I do no take a bath very often, at least not where I have to lie in a tub, relaxing and filling myself with foam and bath salts. But when I do, I usually use Tetesept and this is a whole gamut of luxury and pleasure for me.

This brand carries a whole range of health and wellness products.

I am particularly hooked on their bath concentrates which are smelling so good (I know someone is using the product in my home as the wonderful scent can even be smelled in the drainage), relaxing and basically good for the health.

One of my favourite concentrates is Erkaltungs Bad which is eucalyptus based and is good to put in the ...

• water when you have colds or the early stages of a flu or even want to prevent getting one.

I also like the Muskel Vital Bad which is specifically designed to work on sore, aching and tired muscles.

The last one I mix in my tub is the Entspannungs Bad which is a concentrate based on a lot of things

like orange, mandarin, lime and lavender oils.

All three when put in hot water in a tub makes a pleasant diffusion of aroma and scents which are so relaxing, healing, invigorating and rejuvenating.

I always come out of a bath filled with these concentrates a calmer, relaxed person.

These bath concentrates are highly recommended if you like or even adore taking wellness baths.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342811904760730/k2311a1128/11.28.09