Bausch and Lomb Renu Multi Plus  » Health  »
  • None of them suited me really well until I found Bausch and Lomb
  • In particular, Renu Multiplus solution seems to be the best

• by bethbarl

I have been wearing contact lenses now for a lot of years, more than I can count or remember. Back then, I tried so many disinfecting solutions to make sure that my lenses were cleaned correctly and sanitized. There’s nothing like getting eye infections as then I would not even be able to wear my contacts which would be a disaster for me.

I have normal eyeglasses but I really

find them cumbersome to wear as they get foggy. The solutions I tried before were varied from different brands and manufacturers.

None of them suited me really well until I found Bausch and Lomb. This product may be a bit more expensive than the others but worked really good for me over the years.

In addition, B & L keeps coming up with new products which are useful and proper ...

• for eye care. In particular, Renu Multiplus solution seems to be the best.

I wear monthly contact lenses which I have to take out everyday. I therefore, need a solution which would not only clean my lenses but also disinfects and removes protein build-up.

There are other brands which make the same type of solutions but I am a loyal user of B&L Renu. My lenses are sanitized well

and because it removes build up of proteins on them, lens wear is better and more comfortable.

I also feel that my lenses do no dry up very quickly and are better moisturized. Most of all, it is very easy to use which saves me a lot of time.

I just have to put the product in my lens case and store them. No need to rub as Renu Multi Plus does everything.

tripti says :

whether bausch and lomb product number gk8025 7921100 is original or fake?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342811904750730/k2311a1128/11.28.09