All American Rejects in Concert
  • He talked to the crowd, got everybody pumped up, and delivered an amazing performance
  • I know high prices are at every concert however some of the T-shirts started at $35
  • I really didn't know much of their music before the concert, but I was fairly impressed

• by Mike D

I just recently went to an All American Rejects concert and I have to say, it was a ton of fun. I’m a guy in my early twenties, and despite the fact that most other people at the concert were screaming high school girls, I had a ton of fun. The band’s energy was great and they got the crowd going

pretty quickly.

The All American Rejects performed really well, almost sounding exactly as they do on CD. Tyson Ritter, the lead singer, was a ton of fun.

He talked to the crowd, got everybody pumped up, and delivered an amazing performance. I was having so much fun that the concert seemed like it was over in a few minutes.

...

• Their encore was great. I haven’t heard a crowd scream that loud in a long time.

The only thing that I didn’t like about the concert, other than some of the starting bands, was the price of the merchandise. I know high prices are at every concert however some of the T-shirts started at $35.

The All American Rejects

don’t seem to be such a popular band to command such prices. Other than that, I really have no complaints.

My advice is that if you ever get a chance to see the All American Rejects in concert, go for it. I really didn’t know much of their music before the concert, but I was fairly impressed.

It’s fun, high energy, and well worth the ticket price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142811904680730/k2311a1128/11.28.09