Logic3 Universal Dock for iPods  » Electronics  »
  • I was rather happy with the Logic3 Dock when I got my first iPod, a Classic
  • However, I got very annoyed when, despite the manufacturers claim that it was a universal dock and worked with the Touch, it told me that my iPod wasn't compatible for charging

• by Faustie

I was rather happy with the Logic3 Dock when I got my first iPod, a Classic. It went very well with my sound system, and, being small, didn’t get in the way at all. Just what I wanted. I was also pleased that it came with the parts to balance and secure my

iPod perfectly, and plugging it in to my system or computer and charging the iPod wasn’t too hard either.

It also worked well for my second iPod, a 2nd generation iPod Touch. I still had the piece, so the iPod was balanced, and music, again, played perfectly. However, I got very annoyed when, despite the ...

• manufacturers claim that it was a universal dock and worked with the Touch, it told me that my iPod wasn’t compatible for charging. This meant that as soon as my iPod ran out of battery power, I had to disconnect it. Not good at all.

Still, the quality is pretty much perfect, and its very

small and doesn’t overheat at all. It does *almost* everything that I want it to do, so I still love this little dock. The remote made life easier, too, very hand, with lots of nice little functions. This finally means that I can turn my music on from the safety and comfort of my warm bed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162811904620630/k2311a1128/11.28.09