Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
1680 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO 80222, USA
  • It's rated as 2 1/2 stars, but I found it to be much nicer than what you would expect for a 2 1/2 star hotel
  • They helped me to avoid traffic several times
  • Other than that, this hotel is the nicest economy-priced hotel I have ever stayed at and I would highly recommend it if you are traveling tot he Denver area

• by Mike D

I stayed at this hotel when looking at nearby universities. It’s rated as 2 1/2 stars, but I found it to be much nicer than what you would expect for a 2 1/2 star hotel.

Check in was extremely fast and the staff was very courteous.

I stayed in a room with two double beds, and although small, it was very clean and had an

iron, a coffee maker, and a great TV.

The hotel has small rooms and low ceilings, which feels odd at first, but the friendly staff and cleanliness make you forget about it.

Every morning there is a free continental breakfast which had some great choices of snacks to take along with you if you’re going out for the day.

I had a long conversation with ...

• the staff at the breakfast, everyone was so welcoming.

For the two days I was there I must have asked for directions about 20 times and the staff was extremely helpful.

They were all very patient and knowledgeable of the right places to eat and the right way to get there.

They helped me to avoid traffic several times.

The only downside to the hotel

was the parking.

Although plentiful, the parking garage is probably the smallest parking garage I have ever seen.

There’s not enough room for two cars to pass each other and it take a 5 point turn to make it into a spot.

Other than that, this hotel is the nicest economy-priced hotel I have ever stayed at and I would highly recommend it if you are traveling tot he Denver area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22811904580630/k2311a1128/11.28.09