DirecTV
  • The biggest issue with satellite TV is the reception during thunderstorms and strong winds
  • However, I pay the extra six dollars a month for the Protection Plan which will cover the cost of any house calls, reapair and replacement of hardware, etc. At first I wasn't thrilled with the additional cost, but it has certainly paid off several times over
  • The service I like best is the NFL Sunday Ticket program which allows me to watch any and all NFL games

• by raleonard

I have been a customer of DirecTV for over 5 years. I have been relatively pleased with their service.

The biggest issue with satellite TV is the reception during thunderstorms and strong winds. There is nothing worse than being “trapped” indoors due to

bad weather and to find out that your satellite TV also does not work. This can be frustrating when you’re in the middle of your favorite TV program or sporting event.

I have had several issues over the past years while living in several states. For the most part I have found DirecTV to be responsive. One thing to keep in mind is that they will charge you for a repairman to come out to your house. However, I pay the extra six dollars a month for the Protection ...

• DirecTV
      Plan which will cover the cost of any house calls, reapair and replacement of hardware, etc. At first I wasn’t thrilled with the additional cost, but it has certainly paid off several times over.

The service I like best is the NFL Sunday Ticket program which

allows me to watch any and all NFL games. It is a bit pricey, but is certainly nice to be able to watch your football game of choice.

Overall I would give DiercTV a thumbs up, especially if you are located in a rural area with limited options.

DirecTV

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 232811904230630/k2311a1128/11.28.09