Palmolive Pure and Clear  » Housewares  »
  • This time around, I think I actually found a dish soap that I can use all the time without having to worry about ruining my skin
  • I like the way it cleans even better because it is like the electrasol tabs that you toss in the dishwasher and they keep water stains from yuckying up your glasses
  • I noticed that the Palmolive Free and Clear did pretty much the same thing and left everything without streaks or blotches
  • If you are looking for a dish soap that is not as harsh as what you normally find on the shelves, I recommend this soap

• by Alpa2zulu

I originally bought the new brand of Palmolive Pure and Clear dish soap because it was on sale and I had a coupon. I really wanted to try it because it was free of scents, dyes and chemicals that were unnecessary, which is a total plus for me because my skin is sensitive. When I do the dishes I always, always have to wear gloves, because otherwise my fingers crack,

get red and sometimes I get a rash.

This time around, I think I actually found a dish soap that I can use all the time without having to worry about ruining my skin. I can use the soap on a whim and I don’t have to think twice or skip soap.

There is no smell to the soap, it is totally clear, there are no fragrances and even though it is ...

• devoid of a lot of the usual chemicals, it cleans just as well as the harsh stuff. I like the way it cleans even better because it is like the electrasol tabs that you toss in the dishwasher and they keep water stains from yuckying up your glasses. I noticed that the Palmolive Free and Clear did pretty much the same thing and left everything without streaks or blotches.

If you

are looking for a dish soap that is not as harsh as what you normally find on the shelves, I recommend this soap. It just looks different because it is clear and nothing is clear anymore, everything has all these crazy scents. I think it lives up to the Palmolive brand though, and is actually better than a lot of the other dish soaps I have tried over the years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532811904200630/k2311a1128/11.28.09