Crowne Plaza Hotel Los Angeles  » Hotels  »
6121 E. Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA, United States
  • With a great selection of stores, casinos and restaurants, I strongly recommend to anyone an extended visit
  • However the price was good and the quality of food was adequate, and thus I was happy
  • The prices were very reasonable as well, and I paid under $100 for a party of three

• by MachoSasquatcho

The Crowne Plaza Hotel is perhaps one of the finest establishments in the Los Angeles area. This place has a huge amount of stores that should cover everyone’s tastes. With a great selection of stores, casinos and restaurants, I strongly recommend to anyone an extended visit.

First off, I would like to discuss The Crowne Plaza Hotel’s restaurants. I have eaten at both the fast food and gourmet sections of the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Neither offer much in the way of surprises;

the meals are about as good as you would expect from gourmet and fast food restaurants that are not attached to the Crowne Plaza Hotel. At one particular fast food restaurant, I had a burger and fries; they were a step above McDonald’s and Burger King, for sure, but not hugely. However the price was good and the quality of food was adequate, and thus I was happy.

At one of the gourmet restaurants, I had lobster. The texture was superior to ...

• any lobster I’ve had before or since. The taste was very good as well. I do not normally condone the boiling of live lobsters, however in this case, the quality was so high that I just have to advocate for it! The prices were very reasonable as well, and I paid under $100 for a party of three.

The casinos that are attached to The Crowne Plaza Hotel are extremely fun, though quite busy, and not for the faint of heart. Despite

this, I recommend the casinos because you gotta go once (or twice, or three times). The poker tables are extremely busy and it may be hours before you are able to play, but it is well worth the wait!

The stores are quite good as well. My mother in law and wife both went shopping at several fine clothing boutiques and, though the stores are quite expensive, they were fairly reasonable. It is Los Angeles, after all!

All in all, go to this establishment!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22711904040530/k2311a1127/11.27.09